Committed to Professionalism in Language Teaching
Here are some of the reasons why Business English Hong Kong is the leading provider of professional language training in Hong Kong.
- All teaching staff are Native English Teachers
- Teachers have at least 2 years classroom based teaching experience, and have had careers in business, finance, education, management or law.
- Teachers have an externally assessed teaching certificate (specifically Cambridge CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL)
- Teachers are officially registered with the HKCAA and can work legally in Hong Kong.
- Senior teaching staff have either an MA in Applied Liguistics, and/or Cambridge DELTA.
- Teaching staff have previously held teaching positions at Chinese University of Hong Kong, British Council, Nottingham University, University of Newcastle and many others.
- Teaching staff are members of organisations such as the College of Teachers, the ICAEA, ALTE and IATEFL, depending on their area of expertise.
- Teachers are committed to ongoing professional development.